- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Goes
- Prices are without 1.35 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 15:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 11:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
- Welcome gift from Zeeland
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3-course dinner * excluding drinks, on the day of arrival*
- 1 x day bike rental (day after arrival) *
- 1 x cycle route along mussels & oysters
- 1 x tasting of oysters with a glass of wine at the ’Oesterij’ in Yerseke
- Stay in March to October
While cycling you enjoy the beautiful surroundings, but you also get to know the mussel and oyster culture in and around Yerseke. You will also visit the ‘Oesterij’ where you can enjoy a glass of wine and oyster tasting with a view over the oyster pits.
The cycle route goes largely along the National Park Oosterschelde, but also the green heart of South Beveland is visited, also called the "Blossom of Zeeland" called.
* Explanation of the contents of the arrangement
- A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival. On Friday and Saturday you can have the 3-course dinner replaced by the live cooking buffet including coffee/tea (on availability). If you wish to convert your table reservation to another day and/or wish to make use of the live cooking buffet, would like to hear from you.
- Children (4 to 12 years) use the Children's menu.
- The bikes will be reserved for the second day of your stay (the day after arrival). If you wish to change this, we would like to hear from you.
- The Oesterij is open daily from 10:00 to 18:00 o’clock. We make a reservation for you (on availability) at 15:00 o’clock on day 2 of your stay (the day after arrival at the hotel). If you wish to use another day/time, we would like to hear from you