- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Goes
- Prices are without 1.35 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 15:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 11:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
While cycling you enjoy the beautiful surroundings, but you also get to know the mussel and oyster culture in and around Yerseke. You will visit the ‘Oesterij’ where you can enjoy a glass of wine and oyster tasting with a view over the oyster pits.
The cycle route goes largely along the National Park Oosterschelde, but also the green heart of South Beveland is visited, also called the "Blossom of Zeeland" called. This package is available from March till October.
* Explanation of the contents of the arrangement
- A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival.
- Children (4 to 12 years) use the Children's menu.
- The bikes will be reserved for the second day of your stay (the day after arrival). If you wish to change this, we would like to hear from you.
- The Oesterij is open on a daily basis from 10:00 to 18:00 o’clock. We will make a reservation for you (on availability) at 15:00 o’clock on the second day of your stay (the day after arrival at the hotel). If you wish to use another day/time, we would like to hear from you.
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- Welcome gift from Zeeland
- 2 x Overnight stay
- 2 x Breakfast
- 1 x 3-Course dinner on the day of arrival
- 1 x Zilte cycle route
- 1 x Tasting at Oesterij Yerseke
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.