- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Goes
- Prices are without 1.35 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 15:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 11:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Regional products arrangement
Characteristic of the surroundings of Goes are of course the mussels and oysters from Yerseke and the Zeeland hinterland with the many fruit orchards, where in the summer months along the road often delicious fresh fruit is sold. It is also wonderful to cycle over the beautiful flower dikes and along the Veerse Meer or the Oosterschelde.
Slot Ostend is a historic place, perhaps the earliest built-up place of Goes where beer was brewed. In the former castle you can enjoy a delicious beer package. Here you will get 4 brewed beers (15 cl per glass) brewed in own brewery with the matching Slot Oostende XL beer bite bowl, these snacks consist of sausages, cheese, olives and warm chicken bites.
* Explanation of the contents of the arrangement
- A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival. On Friday and Saturday you can have the 3-course dinner replaced by the live cooking buffet including coffee/tea (on availability). If you wish to convert your table reservation to another day and/or wish to make use of the live cooking buffet, we would like to hear from you.
- Children (4 to 12 years) use the Children's menu.
- Slot Oostende is open daily from 10.00 o’clock. If you use the beer tasting on Friday or Saturday, reservations are necessary.
- The bikes will be reserved for the second day of your stay (the day after arrival). If you wish to change this, we would like to hear from you.
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- Welcome gift from Zeeland
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3-course dinner * excluding drinks ,on the day of arrival
- 1 x beer tasting with snacks at Slot Oostende *
- 1 x day bike rental (day after arrival) *
- 1 x bike route map ‘Midden Zeeland’ with our regional products tips
- Stay in March to October
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.