- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Goes
- Prices are without 1.35 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 15:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 11:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
During Pentecost you are very welcome in our hotel!
Spring, but almost summer, is great to go out for once. From the hotel you can take a nice bike ride through the Zak van Zuid-Beveland; one of the oldest polder landscapes in the Netherlands and with a lovely character it is wonderful to cycle over the many winding flower dikes. Or just cycle the other way towards Yerseke. Here you will become acquainted with the mussel and oyster culture of Zeeland. Prefer something else? Visit Goes or the historic capital, Middelburg. In the cozy center it is nice to shop, but also for the culture lover there is more than enough to see and discover.
Arrival is possible on the 29th, 30th and 31th of May 2020.
* A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival and the day after.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can have the 3-course dinner replaced by the live cooking buffet incl. Coffee / Tea (based on availability). If you wish to change your table reservation to another day and / or to the live cooking buffet (not possible on Monday), please let us know. At the 3-course dinner, children (4 to 12 years old) make use of the Children's menu.
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 2 x 3-course dinner, excluding drinks, on the day of arrival and the day after *
- * At the 3-course dinner, children (4 to 12 years old) use the Children's menu
- Prefer live cooking buffet? Contact us for the possibilities!
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.