The Goese Golf is a 18-hole competition course with beautiful views over the landscape of Zeeland. in addition to the deep green spacious fairways, the creek and water parties are emphatically situated in the golf course
The layout is classic with 9 holes in the middle and 9 holes around it and was designed by renowned golf architects Donald Steel & Hans Hertzberger. A well-organized, but challenging golf course
* Explanation of the contents of the arrangement
- A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival. On Friday and Saturday you can have the 3-course dinner replaced by the live cooking buffet including coffee/tea (on availability). If you wish to convert your table reservation to another day and/or wish to make use of the live cooking buffet, we would like to hear from you.
- Children (4 to 12 years) use the Children's menu.
- After making your online reservation our reception will contact you to discuss the desired date andstart time for the green fee, after which we will place an application for you at the Goese Golf.
- the free golf course guide you will receive at the Goese Golf.
- if you wish to play golf for two consecutive days, you will receive a 50% discount on the green fee for the second day at the Goese Golf (not valid in combination with other green fee discounts). You can book and pay this directly at the Goese Golf