FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY
In the following regulations you will find the most important house rules that apply within Van der Valk Hotel Goes. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All directions from employees of this hotel, which are related to house rules, must be followed. You can report complaints / comments to the management.
- Stay calm in the event of a fire. Report fire at the reception and / or store the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building directly. Never use the elevators in case of fire.
- A valid ID will be required upon check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 21.
- Cameras are hanging in various places within the hotel. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to the authorities.
- You must hand in lost items at the reception. Van der Valk Hotel Goes is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel, can not be held liable for any injuries and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors of the site might experience.
It is forbidden to:
- Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take property of the hotel outside the building. In case of willfully damaging property of Van der Valk Hotel Goes, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade in or carry narcotic drugs.
- Use laughing gas in the hotel without the express permission of the management.
- To cause nuisance for another person, for example, through loud music, bad behavior or noise of any kind.
- To stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
- Paid reception of guests in the room for sexual activities.
- To smoke in the room. If we find that there is still smoking in the room we are forced to charge € 150 cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, the call-out costs of the fire brigade of € 275 will be charged to you.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Goes decides.